Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I am off my rocker!

Yes, that is what I read today! Hey, I don't mind- I know I am :)!~
But seriously, the last two weeks have been great for my family! We have had some nice family time and this should be a great summer!
We have had some serious stuff happening with family members and I am very concerned for them. I hope that they can work through the stuff that is going on for them right now and realize that better days are ahead.
We booked a family vacation for right before Kieran goes to school and we are excited. It will probably be our last trip for a few years since we hope to have a baby next year.
Things with me and my path in life are still so unclear. I like what I do, but not in the capacity that I am doing it now. I also am burnt out of it too. My last FT job was so stressful and while I was only there a year and a half, it felt like 10 years. It was constant, undermining and distrustful. They never let anyone do their jobs and when you would try to explain things they would ignore your warnings, but then when violations or citations would come down the pike, try to blame you for not telling them and use you as the scapegoat. It was AWFUL! I love my real job now, being a mom, but while I love the pay, it is not cash money- and to keep on our new plan we need a little bit of income from me. No biggie, I will work, I am just trying to find something that I enjoy and can give me the flexibility and freedom to be with Kieran and any future children too-
So, here I am still struggling with my weight- I do well for a few weeks, give up- a vicious cycle- But tomorrow I will be back on full track- I am making a few doctors appointments because I just need to shake this feeling of blahness- I have more energy since having my thyroid stabilized, but still, just don't feel happy, this is not me, this is not who I used to be- and I fear that if I don't do something about it, I will never get out of this funk- something I really want to do-
I also will be meeting with a nutritionist to help me see the light so to speak.
I am looking forward to this changing to move forward and I have been making small changes in life and now is the time to make the BIG ones!
Oh and I decided not to go to my 15th high school reunion. There are people I would like to see, but the past is the past and I would like to move forward.
Update soon!
K :)

No comments:

Post a Comment