Wednesday, June 3, 2009
and apparently I am batshit crazy...
Not really sure what that means or why people are just nasty when they hide behind a computer? I felt my sensitive self becoming worked up over this and I am talking myself down, cause really I don't know this person or their real identity, since they are cowardly and won't say something with her real identity. So, think what you wish. My blog is for me and to help me with the journey of my life, you want to think I am crazy be my guest. You want to talk about me behind my back, go right ahead, I don't care. I just hope that karma doesn't bite you in the ass someday. I am living life with no regrets any more. They are not worth it! And neither is this insignificant coward or should I say cowards, since apparently I am talked about amongst people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment