Saturday, June 13, 2009

Boring Saturday!

Today started out as a nice day and then turned out to be so crumby! This rain really dampens the mood. However, I am hoping that starting some antidepressants will also help. Yes, that is right, I caved and spoke to the doctor about it again. I just need to break this funk, and stick to something. I want to feel like I used to feel, alive, happy and forward looking. Things are going well in our family, Kieran is doing so well with his speech, potty training and he is working on his sensory stuff that I feel the last piece to the puzzle is me.
I used to start something and do it till the end. Now, not so much. I start, stop, get pissed at myself, sabotage and then give up. I have not gotten to the give up point yet and I hoping that with this I won't get there. I took my first one today and we will see.
I have been talking to Kieran's OT, who goes to my gym, and she was telling me a lot about somethings she has been doing and I can actually see her and I becoming friends. It actually would be great if we did, I need a girlfriend near by that can just be a girlfriend. I have a few friends who are moms too and they are great and I would not want to lose them, but my best friend lives in NYC and it is so hard for us to keep up and do things since we are in different places in our lives. So, I am hoping that this friendship works out.
Not much else going on, found out some information the other day and it really sheds some light onto some things and it is times like this that I love Karma and it will always come and get you. More and more I realize I need to me for me and no one else. Hopefully, I will really believe it soon!

Now, for those that are following or reading, I am writing this blog for myself only. It is to help me figure things out, vent, and change. You can think what you want and take whatever you want from my ramblings, but I am not looking to be published. I am just a regular woman, with a kid, husband, extended family trying to figure out where to go in life and how I got to the place I am in now. I hope you can appreciate my honesty in my blog and if not, oh well.
All in all, I hope you enjoy.
:)K

No comments:

Post a Comment