I feel like the last few months we have more rain that nice days and it is really draining. I hope this is not how the whole summer is going to be. I also think it is not helping this stiff neck I have had for a few days. Man, I feel like I can barely move, but today it feels a bit better.
Today was a good day, Kieran and I went to hang out with some friends and we both had a good time. It is nice to hang out with friends and the kids play together.
Yesterday was the day we were able to make our dinner reservations for disney world and man that was stressful, lol! All we wanted was this one restaurant for dinner and we could not get it, I called the first day I could, exactly at 7am and the best I could do was lunch and an extremely late dinner, that I doubt will be ok with Kieran. Oh well, I guess we will just keep trying.
I am so excited for this trip as Kieran will be three and old enough to get it. He is saying all the time how we are going to dinney wold and see mickey, and donald and goofy... I love that he is so excited, it will be so great to see him there.
We had a great mommy, grandma, son day yesterday, but then last night, Kieran and Mommy had a bad day- we cried, he peed, and pooped and then went to bed early. UGH, not a good night, but he did sleep until almost 7 this morning so maybe it was a good thing- wo we will try an early bed time again and see if the shorter nap and earlier bed time helps the sleeping issue. Cause my poor boy has dark circles most days and I hate that he looks tired, cause that must mean he really is tired.
Ok, maybe more later, maybe not-
K :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment