Thursday, June 4, 2009

My baby is growing up :(

Kieran is going to be 3 in July and in order for him to start preschool in September he would have to be 100% potty trained. So, we figured lets try now and see what happens. Well, he is an amazing kid. It started out rough, but by the end of last week he was doing so well and now, is trained except for naps and nighttime. I can't believe how easy it was,messy at first, but seriously, it was a lot easier than I expected.

I have a doctor appointment on Monday and hopefully will get some resolution to a few things. But the funny thing is she keeps moving offices, and when I called they asked if I knew they moved again. Uh no, I did not, the girl said well this is the permanent office. Uh ok,lol!

Then I have to get my act together as far as my resume goes. I must get it out to some agencies for Early Intervention(EI) and maybe some preschools. I just don't like what I am currently doing. I am also throwing around the idea of going to school to be an aesthetician, but not sure what the commitment would be and if we could swing it. I will say that I am obsessed with my own skin, so why not learn about it and be able to help others too. We'll see!

Not to much going on, weather has been kinda stinky, but hopefully the weekend will be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment