Tuesday, July 7, 2009

two weeks...

Wow, can't believe it has been two weeks since I last updated! OOOPS! time flies when your having fun! Well, having fun once all the RAIN stopped! I do think we are supposed to get some this afternoon though, boooooo.
We joined our town pool and it has been fun going and watching Kieran play in the pools. He loves it and that makes wearing a bathing suit worth it.
I am still really struggling with sticking to a healthy lifestyle and exercise plan. I hate that I let myself give in so easily. But, I am going back to spin tomorrow and I am also going to a nutritionist to see how she can help me. I do know how to eat, but I usually go for convenience and that is my problem. I need to just start to realize that I can be healthy and convenient too-
We had a great fourth of July weekend, went to my sisters on the fourth and then to the pool on Sunday.
Not too much else going on, just getting ready for Kieran's party, a little bummed that a few people can't come, but what are you going to do, life goes on. I just love Kieran's parties and love that people can have a good time! He is getting so excited for his party too! We got some great cupcakes to look like a wonder pets cape and then lots of beach balls and kiddie pools.
Can't wait! Well, I can cause then my baby will really be a little boy and that much closed to starting preschool. I can't believe how fast these three years went. I feel like yesterday he was a teeny tiny infant and needed me for everything and now, well not so much.
Where does the time go!?

No comments:

Post a Comment