Friday, April 17, 2009

Welcome to Me!

Welcome and Hello! My name is Kristen and I am a 33 year old wife, mother, and woman that lives in a small suburban town in NJ. I have one 2.5 year old son, Kieran and a loving husband, Mike. I have a professional counseling license and I work on a PT/Per Diem basis providing in home counseling to children and adolescents. I enjoy my career, but sometimes I wonder if it is what I really "want" to do.
I have been with my husband since 1996 and married in August of 2003. We had a beautiful wedding and I sometimes feel like it was just yesterday and not 5.5 years ago. Then I look at the pictures and realize I was a completely different person 5.5 years ago in lots of ways besides just growing up and getting older.
I will tell the story of my childhood next-

No comments:

Post a Comment