So, I went to spin on Friday and had a more difficult time then Monday, not sure why, but I did the whole class and just keep trying. I have been trying to get my eating under control, but it is so hard. For a few years now, I have gone back and forth with weight watchers, which I was successful with at one point, but can never get back into 100%. Not sure why, but I wish something would 100% click in this thick head of mine. I am on my thyroid medication, taking vitamins when I remember, and now I added spinning twice a week, hoping to add another class and then some other exercise and yet I still do not really pay close attention to my diet and I know one without the other will not get me anywhere.
ERRRRR- I just wish I would get it- I mean I do get it, but I don't do it!
This weekend was nice, we had our niece's confirmation yesterday and then went out with friends for Bobby's Burger Palace and a Target run, since they live in NYC they like to come in and do some shopping,lol! It was a nice weekend, minus this ridiculous heat. I would so love to pull out my walking stroller and go for a walk with Kieran, but it is too hot, there is no way I will make it a few blocks and then I will want to stop for a snack, hmmm- maybe that is my issue- snacks? could be!
But Kieran has not been sleeping enough and it is wearing on me- he is up so early and it is so frustrating. I am just not sleeping and it is frustrating! I just hope that he goes back to sleeping longer so we can get more rest.
Ahh, I am jumping all around tonight- it is the exhaustion creeping into my brain,lol!
I also figured out today that I don't like to garden. I have a small garden that I did when we first bought the house 5 years ago and since 2006 it has been very neglected and I just don't have the desire to dig things up, weed, mulch, plant- etc...
I plan on getting potted plants instead to spruce up our porch, that I can handle. I think maybe I am just not a good house person- i don't really have our rooms decorated, I hate to clean, dishes and laundry our my nemesis, and I am just not good at keeping up with things- I love staying home with Kieran, but I really stink at taking care of a house. I start things and then I get bored or frustrated/overwhelmed and I quit.
Quitting- that is something I can be good at, I have quit a lot in my life. Not really jobs, but just things. I have quit weight watchers a lot, sports, activities, a few jobs(but they were more for better opportunities), and now gardening,lol! I wish I had more drive to stick with things- I used to, not sure what happened to it-
Any way one last thing- I really want another baby and wish things in life would settle down so we can get back to trying to make that happen. I also would really like for Kieran to be potty trained, so I can stop worrying about what will happen if he is not in September and can't stay in the school we picked out. Oh and he has mild sensory issues, so just another thing for me to worry about.
Ahhh, maybe I will be back later- so much to write about- so little time!
:) K
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment